Thursday, February 16, 2012

McSmarty


Whoops, I can't believe I forgot to put this up last week, because I was one proud Mama Bird!  I guess 'surprised' is more accurate.  It's so fun to see everything Bo can do right now.  He's such a funny little person.

I suppose we will write "baba" as Bo's first word, even though it's not a word. :)  He also says Mama and Dada with some regularity but Baba comes the easiest.  We have video of him saying all the words (repeating after us, not labeling) but he's naked in it . . . so . . .

His voice is so cute and gravelly, unless he's talking to Moose or a stuffed animal, and then it's all high-pitched and so stinkin CUTE.  I absolutely love seeing him talk to his animals, but when he gets going with Moose . . . oh man, I could cry.  

2 comments:

Jenna said...

well, "baba" is dad in Swahili, so you can just say he's starting out life bilingual!

Rin said...

*smiles* So cute!