Monday afternoon I was working in the kitchen and I turned around to find Bo in the dog bowl. As this is gross, I moved him away from it and went back to chopping or stirring or whatever it was. (Sidenote- I was making this Vegetarian Quinoa Chili because we were having friends over for dinner who are of the meatless persuasion, and it was tasty! Matt even said he didn't miss the meat. I do love quinoa these days . . . anyway . . .) Half a minute later I turned around to find him with the bowl in his hand again . . . at this point I was feeling super sleuthy and knew something was out of the ordinary. I placed the little guy in the middle of the kitchen and kept an eye on him while I pretended to work away. Sure enough, he was on the move.
So, our little buddy has joined the crawling club. I would say 'finally,' because most babies his age have been crawling for a while now, but I have not been too eager for him to be fully mobile! I'm taking note of what needs to be baby proofed. Outlet covers, here we come!
1 comment:
LOVE your new blog design and so proud of him for crawling! Baby Gerrit STILL is not crawling!
Post a Comment