I'm losing steam on the weekly pictures again. Bo does not want to lie down OR be still!
But then I think, there's only 10 of these left . . . and then he'll be a year old.
whaaaat?!
Lately the time has gone by pretty quickly. In the last couple weeks, Bo's turned into a little speedy and he's cruising and crawling all over the house. On Friday Matt had his first experience of Bo 'running' to greet him when he got home from work. Granted, it was a slow-montion sort of experience while we waited for Bo to crawl from the living room and all the way across the kitchen floor to Daddy . . . but it was so sweet.
Really, everything about this kid is sweet. This is an awesome stage. He's really into playing in his crib - he just goes wild in there at naptime, but it's all fun for him. He'll talk and jump and crawl and climb for an HOUR some days. Sometimes I have to go back in and hand him his pacifier that he's chucked through the crib rails or lie him down . . . but he doesn't protest anymore when we leave the room. He's generally really content. UNLESS he misses those naps and then it's shame on me for letting him miss them and some serious negative consequences. But a well-rested Bo is a real trooper.
These 'weekly photos' would be more interesting if they included what happened that week. So, here's some recent events.
taking some baths . . .
bundling up . . .
dog sitting one of Moose's BFF's
looking dapper.
an early morning trek in the COLD with mommy:
(go Racers)
Bo was acting hilarious in this blue suit, trying to crawl in it and play despite the mittens on his hands.
music class at the library with GF Malin . . .
come on, somebody take me for a walk!
(thinks he's a puppy)
new overalls!! I'm in love.
also . . . I'm in love.








3 comments:
and i only have 8 weeks left til Kyalo is a year. gah. I'm also getting nervous about winter seeing bo all bundled up. I don't think any of us are ready for that rude awakening! He's a t-shirt & shorts kinda guy. . .
such a sweetie! and getting so big! no doubt he'll be walking around by the time i see him! yikes. hugs :)
LOVE all the pictures in this post! Bo is just SO cute!
Good luck keeping up with him :)
Post a Comment