Thursday, May 22, 2008

new hair!

I cut my hair! Ta - Da! My friend (and fellow fourth grade teacher) Heather got hers cut yesterday too, so we made a little stir at Reedy Creek. We also had the same pants on today . . . what can I say? You work on that hallway, you start to think the same.

So you can see a before and after, I've kindly included two pictures. The first is my 4th grade team on International Day. I may have provided the African wraps. We took this in the hallway while waiting for the "International Fashion Show" to make an appearance. Thus the 500 students all around us and the strained look on our faces.




I know, we're pretty cute. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

EEEK! Sassy!! Cute!!! Love it!!

Nicole said...

I absolutely LOVE it! It looks great on you!!!

Laura and Andy said...

woah!!! It looks great!!! so cute!welcome to the club! =)