I laugh sometimes at my life. Last weekend I drove to the airport, hopped on a plane, and *bam- I was in Ohio. Driving back through 4 states on Sunday was a little more real as I was very conscious of every state line and every hour ticking down to arrival at home. However, it was a great road trip, our rental car was SWEET, and I have a new dream of living on a farm in Virginia - for a summer.
Anyway. This weekend I'm jetting out of school a little early to catch a plane to BOSTON! As in Red Sox, Marathon, Tea Party, and Massacre. I just got this amazing email from friend Kelly with more helpful information than one could even dream of. There are 18 hyperlinks in her email! Whoa! And now I'm SUPER PUMPED about the weekend. Which, of course, has a story. The girls had planned this as a surprise for me, a last hurrah before my move, and bought tickets and everything without my knowledge. Unfortunately, they bought them on SkyBus, which went bankrupt a month ago. Erin's complete devastation about the demise of SkyBus clued me in to something fishy . . . anyway, we got new tickets, but I figured it out and the surprise is no more. Instead, the thrill of anticipation!
One of Kelly's fantastic links led me to yet another dream . . . a children's bookstore blogger. Oh, my dream! One of these days I'm going to get my masters in media science (aka children's librarian). Until then . . . I'll read the blog of this Boston bookstore and imagine . . .
1 comment:
Glad we share a fantasy about opening a children's bookstore someday.
--side note: If I hear that song (your title), it sends me into a fit of depression.
--additional side note: I love it that you COUNTED the number of hyperlinks. I knew it was excessive, but not that excessive!
Post a Comment