Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Simple Life

I took the day off on Friday. I have 4 doctor's appointments to complete before moving, and I have 10 sick days, and my kids had a long test to take - so I scheduled 2 appointments for Friday and left the sub with the test. Can't wait to see how it turned out. :)

What a wonderful day! I just felt like a person, with a life, who could drive around during a workday. I interacted with adults. I ate when I wanted to. I went shopping. It was good for my soul.

This is how I started my perfect Friday . . . on the porch, with a perfect breakfast.

And the day progressed from there, wonderful all the way.

On a photographic note, I'm pretty sure that picture is overexposed and the histogram would show a lot of bars on the white side of the graph . . . but I didn't think about that until way after I was taking the picture, and I can't edit, so there it is. Feel free to edit it for me and email it back. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the BEST feelings knowing you have a kid-free day! :)

I'm still learning how to edit but I can give it try if you'd like! '(email me any pics)