This past weekend my friends from church asked if I would take a few pictures of them before their baby arrives in November. I was kind of nervous because I don't get many opportunities to take pictures of people, or at least adults. Heather assured me that she wasn't looking for professional quality prints, just something to give the grandparents. Despite our lack of planning, the timing worked out perfectly with ideal evening lighting and I was happy to try out all the spots around our house I'd cataloged as good little backdrops, should the need ever arise. :) Looking back over them, I would've cropped a little more here or a little less there, but in general I'm pleased with the results! Here's a few of the keepers:
Sorry, no pictures of this girl yet - we just haven't taken any! I would categorize myself as "showing" but more in the ate-two-much-dinner way than the pregnant-belly way. So I'm sure that gets you all excited for the photos to come. :) Happy Friday!



1 comment:
Erica! These are gorgeous! Maternity pictures are not the easiest, but I honestly love these! Great work!
Post a Comment