Sunday, April 11, 2010

sprrrrrrrrrING!

It is SO WONDERFUL to have warm days and watch spring unfold. It feels like it just happened overnight. And then I remember months of this and this and this. Snow, snow, and snow cream. So it wasn't overnight that the world turned green, but it is beautiful and new every day.
Buds.
Blooming.
I found this piece of driftwood and Matt made me a sign.
Perhaps it is a bit redundant.
I remembered a special tree that I saw down by the beach, so I went on a hunt to see it again. I was in my slippers. But I found it!
Thought I'd show you the 'bridge' we found on the beach and dragged up to our path. Storms bring such interesting things.
Today at church we listened to a wonderful testimony of a guy who was being baptized. I've never heard an extended metaphor like that before. He spoke about the tangled maze of answers through science and logic, of being 'tangled in the bushes' without answers. He told us the story of how God spoke to him, and called him out of darkness and
into
the
light.
New life.