This just in:
Bo is now in the 25th percentile for weight (at 14-9) and 90th for height (27"). Can we say skinny?
Bo at the doctor's office in his monkey toga.
I mean, this kid eats . . . he's even been known to nibble a toe or two . . .
So, a little food-related story. Last week I was trying a new trick, propping the Bo up in his Boppy pillow to give him some support while he was sitting. As you can see, he's doing a great job and looks like a big boy.
I turned around to grab a toy for him and when I turned back around, he was making a break for my lunch!!
(Yes, I eat my lunch on the floor.)
We'd taken a week-long break from the cereal because we realized how convenient it is NOT to feed it to him, but we tried again that night since he seemed so into the big-people food.
It was a smashing success:
We still don't give it to him every day, he's only 5 months old, but it's safe to say he likes it!!




1 comment:
That is too funny. He's on a mission.
I love in the video how he just reached out and grabbed the spoon and when that wasn't enough for him, he just went for the bowl. LoL. Reminded me of my little brother, Odin, when he was a baby.
It was great getting together with you all this past Sunday! Hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment