Bo was really hamming it up for this week's photos, a trick which I think he learned from his buddy Kyalo, a new friend from Kenya who we visited up in Boston over Labor Day. Kyalo is so smiley for pictures. Bo wore his Kenya shirt for Kyalo, too.
Mid-chuckle. Blurry legs because he's always on the go!
This is the face he gives Matt when Daddy gets home from work and then Daddy can't possibly believe that the little guy could have possibly been fussing all afternoon. Or, as has been the case this week, the face Bo gives Mommy when she gets home from work that totally contradicts Daddy's story of a screeching, no-napping baby. Bo knows how to work the system.
Really though, I have to announce that the last two times I've put Bo down for a sleep in his crib, I laid him down awake and he went to sleep on his own. Without so much as a whimper. Once last night before bed and then today for a nap. This is something I did not think was possible. It's too early to tell, but maybe we're on to something here . . .
1 comment:
yay for the Kenya shirt. Kyalo says he loves it! :) And yay for sleeping on his own. We're suffering jet lag here, so sleep is basically not happening. . .
Post a Comment