I admit, I forgot to take a picture yesterday, when he was actually 17 weeks. But I'm kind of glad I forgot, because today we took these . . .
That is my beloved beach towel that I think I got in second grade. It has my name on it in Sharpie because I'm pretty sure I took it to camp . . . or at least a pool party. Land's End, people. It's quality.
I almost didn't put the second one in because he looks a little skin'n'bones . . . but it was the only one where his hand wasn't in his mouth. I promise you, he eats. He's just long. And thin. And you can see his little bug-bitten elbow in the first pic . . . we're just keeping it real around here.
And no, the beach didn't go so well. Yes, I should learn my lesson already and quit attempting it. At least we had a pop-up shelter this time around, unlike the umbrella fiasco of June, but homeboy doesn't love the wind in his hair.
That is my beloved beach towel that I think I got in second grade. It has my name on it in Sharpie because I'm pretty sure I took it to camp . . . or at least a pool party. Land's End, people. It's quality.
No comments:
Post a Comment