If you've been anywhere near the news, I'm sure you heard about the snowy conditions we've experienced up here on the east coast.
snow = beautiful
snow = childhood joy
snow = major pain
snow = crippler of hopes and dreams
I should be in Colorado right now but my flight out this morning was cancelled . . . for a while I thought I wouldn't be going at all, but managed to get the last seat on a flight out tomorrow night. Not quite what I'd planned, but it made me so thankful for even a couple days with my family after imagining I wouldn't be there at all. The snow also caused us some driveway problems and some oil truck problems, but those are stories for another time. When you're still living them out, they're not as fun as retelling them later. We can wait until the pain isn't so fresh. :)
Anyway, our snow adventures afforded some photo opportunities.
Letting Moose out in the morning to a world of white:
Walking through the woods on a snowy afternoon.
We parked on the street as our house is at the end of a shared driveway . . . here's a shot I took walking back home after seeing Matt off to work.
And our favorite shed door. Frosted windowpanes.
Hoping you are safe and warm across the country - and the world!





1 comment:
These shots are absolutely gorgeous, Erica!! They're my favorites!
Post a Comment