Wednesday, July 28, 2010

don't forget about the moosey.

It has been a while since I wrote an entire post dedicated to Moose, so I hope you can put up with this one. Or rather, you've been missing him sorely, and this is a little Moose fix to tide you over until you can rub his little booty yourself.

Last week a storm was rolling in and I noticed wildflowers blooming in our field so I thought I'd take some pictures of the flowers and wander down to the water and wait for the rain. I invited Moose along since Matt was gone until forever at some meeting.

Moose was dragging his feet, and though he looked beautiful in the evening light, was not really in a good mood.

Glum.

Ill, even?
Well, he knows how bad I feel about leaving him at home while we're gone all day. Especially during the summer, when it's too warm for his delicate constitution.

I knew how to cheer up the old boy.

Doesn't he look sweet, getting ready to chew on that stick?


And then, a change starts to overtake him as his primal instincts kick in.


He gets a little . . .

WILD!!!!!!!!!








All clear.
He was pretty proud of himself.
"Yeah, I've still got it."


Turns out he's not as young as he used to be and needed an hour or so of recovery time.


2 comments:

Dave and Amy Carroll said...

that last pic actually made me laugh out loud!!! hahaha!!!

Cam and Elisa said...

haha....me too! I dont ever really want a dog. But, I told cam if we ever did get one...I wanted one like Moose :)