Stout, that is. They are all small.
Allow me to explain.
I have these pals, Ty and Carla Stout, and they are dear, sweet, southern friends. My two years in Charlotte were richer because of them, and I enjoyed Bible study at their home every Wednesday and Moe's with them after church (almost) every Sunday. After a tearful goodbye when I left for Kenya, it was a joy to ask them if they'd allow their adorable children to be in our wedding. I thought they'd look good in the pictures.
I was right.
.dashing.

.beautiful.

.peanut.

.bare toes.

.twirling.
Gosh, looking at all these wedding pictures is fun!
Last weekend Ty and Carla were up here amongst the Yanks, in New York City. So I decided to test my survival skills and headed up to spent Saturday with them. Carla and I spent the afternoon exclaiming over the paper sculptures at the Museum of Art and Design. They were INCREDIBLE. Seriously. The paper, the detail, the size, the scope . . . you kind of had to be there.
It was such a treat to spend some time catching up.
.subway.
.lombardi's.
When I left Charlotte, I had no idea I'd be back in the US so soon, that I'd be able to connect with friends again like this. God is so good!
2 comments:
Alright! So you are a little manipulative...but I like it! Thanks for giving us the honor of being on your blog...photos and all! I love you girlfriend...and I miss you more!
AHHHHH.....some of my favorite people:)!
i can only imagine how nice it was.....wish i was there with you two in that city!
love...
Post a Comment