We headed into the city again this weekend, this time to see Jess and Glenn, who are looking for jobs in NYC. We had a good time, but I was so paralyzed by cold that my brain froze and I forgot to take pictures of most things. Such a shame, since we got to make our own cotton candy at the Japanese restaurant. But the numbness crept up from my toes and seized my fingers and made them unable to do anything. Thank goodness I had my hothands. They cut the chill for a good eight hours, I promise!
I did take pictures before the sun set at the High Line. The city converted the unused elevated train into a "park," or at least a landscaped walkway. It was fun to see the city views from a little higher up.
That's Jess and Glenn walking in the picture. They're architects.
They liked this building:

Kind John Black let us stay at his place again, but we took off as soon as we woke up to get back to this baby boy:
He gets a little sad when we're gone.
It's pretty easy to tell what he's thinking.
"How could you leave me behind?"
"ME?!"
"I'm going to need some time to get over this one."
We gave him an entire afternoon to mope and pout. 



4 comments:
I love that every Moose gets 5 or so pictures in every post. He definitely deserves it!
HOw many pictures do you think you have of the guy now?? haha...albums full I am sure. What is going to happen when you and Matt are ready for kids?
Are you still looking to teach? Just waiting for the next school year? OR are you thinking of doing something else?
In seeing how much you obviously love Moose now...was that a prerequisite before Matt would propose to you...you also had to love Moose?? hehe :)
the highline has been on my "to do" list for a while. =) I think maybe when the foliage is a bit greener, flowers, etc.
See you in a few!
LOVE the leather boots! You have a wise friend. :) Working on finding/buying mine.
didn't know moose hadn't taken on that name. ha.
Post a Comment