
Which took a lot of planning, and then we had to go on a honeymoon, and now I can't believe September is almost over. But it is. And much has happened which I'd love to talk about all over this blog but the days are still busy. Buuut . . . you have to start somewhere.
So, we'll just start with today:
I went to the Farmer's Market.
I live a very dreamy life.
The stash:
Green beans, sweet potatoes, apples, cucumber, zucchinis, several peppers, and tomatoes. All for $16. Not sure if that's a good deal or not but I am happy to support the local famers AND use my Kenyan basket.
Then I came home and did less glamorous things like . . . cleaned the bathrooms. And now, I'm off to Costco.
But I just wanted to say HI.
9 comments:
Nice! Not a good deal but who wouldn't do the same with that location.
So glad you're back. You're such a good little blogger!
Oh HI! Welcome back to the bloggy world!
You do live a dreamy life. If you run into Ina Garten, please give her a hug from me.
I'm also glad to see your post! I'm sure you are having lots of fun getting settled! --Tracye
Hey Sweetie,
Love the photo of you and Matt on the dance floor! Too precious! And your new surroundings in NY don't look to shabby either! Lovely view of the harbor! Can't wait to catch up! Big smooch!
Oops...forgot that Luke stole my google identity by accident when he set up his blog for our literature co-op class! Gotta fix that one! But at least you can see a picture of Luke surfing!
Love ya, Carla
uh...yeah...you have a VERY dreamy life. A wedding, a honeymoon, and then normal errands and wife stuff in a location like that! Have fun continuing to settle in :) Cant wait for more updates!
ERica, CONGRATS! Your pictures are amazing...looks like you are already loving married life :).
congratuations! my girlfriends and i in india have been WAITING for this post! (i told them your engagement story and they were all hooked-- they keep asking "any wedding pictures of that blogger girl??" haha, not in a creepy way, but you know how it is when you live in the middle of nowhere!) ;-) so, THANK YOU for posting... and we'll be looking forward to more wedding pics once married life has settled down a bit! :-)
Post a Comment