For Max's one-month-home I had planned to have taken the time to reflect on his homecoming and on our month together. But that day came and went and now it's been six weeks without much time to write. Our days are full and good, though.
When Kate, a friend from Taylor days, asked me to write out the rhythms of a typical day for us, I jumped at the chance. The perfect assignment to reflect and remember a day in this new season, which is sometimes sweet and sometimes so challenging.
Click around on Kate's blog while you are over there - her family lives in a sweet old schoolhouse and she has two little girls that are just a few months older than my guys. I enjoy her perspectives on motherhood and have gleaned wisdom from her as she walks a couple steps ahead of me. She's also opened a sweet new etsy shop! Max has been telling me how much he wants a monogrammed blankey. :)
////
Click around on Kate's blog while you are over there - her family lives in a sweet old schoolhouse and she has two little girls that are just a few months older than my guys. I enjoy her perspectives on motherhood and have gleaned wisdom from her as she walks a couple steps ahead of me. She's also opened a sweet new etsy shop! Max has been telling me how much he wants a monogrammed blankey. :)
////
Today I struggle awake to the sounds of my husband getting
ready for his day. I’m thankful
that he’s up first and I can stay snuggled in darkness for ten more
minutes. As he gets ready to walk
out the door, we discuss a decision that is looming. 5:55 AM isn’t an ideal
time for these conversations but Matt is a morning person so he humors me, and
in this stage of life we have to grab the moments when we can. He’s out the door, I shower and then I
unload the dishwasher as my coffee brews.
Head over to SweetMamaK for the rest!



No comments:
Post a Comment