Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.
I started making a book for Bo shortly after he turned one. Obviously it has taken me a while! I finally got inspired to crank it out so he could get it for Christmas. (That being said, it's already ordered, so please keep typos to yourself.) I can hardly believe he used to be so tiny . . . I forget so much about what it was like to have a little baby. Anyway, Shutterfly gave a surprise option at the end to share the book so for better or for worse, you all can see it too! Enjoy!
4 comments:
Love this so much. Such precious memories. I am sure you had a hard time choosing photos. He is gonna love this book so much, and so are you. :)
That is SO precious. Love it. And the only typo I saw is so hilarious that I'm really really glad it's in there :) xoxo!
This will definitely be Bo's new favorite book and Coco's too. Love it!
Love the book! I have done 4 now I think. So you are better at condensing than me :) I think he will probably have 5 or 6 books all before his first year! Crazy! I don't think I will be able to keep that up! So I better learn how to be more selective :)
Its amazing how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment