So, here come a bunch of pictures of Bo. Because I think that half of these pics are hilarious - could be because he's my kid - but it could be because they just are.
I'll just start with my favorite:
My mom took the above photo when she was here to visit in early August. She took Bo to a play place and he had a bit of fun (and also apparently learned how to back up a fire truck) while I stayed home and worked on some home improvement projects.
Later that day we went to the county fair, where Bo had a pretty great time:

Why does he look so funny riding on things?!
(sidenote- We were hanging out at the pony rides with a certain celebrity couple who's last names rhyme with Burbon and Skidman. No words were exchanged but it was still a special moment.)
This would be my life if I had triplets (which I actually dreamed when I was pregnant).
A few weeks ago, Matt took Bo to Murray for the weekend and I stayed home. It was fabulous on Saturday to be completely alone . . . shopping without anyone whining . . . but I will admit by Sunday I was ready for them to be back.
My FaceTime with Bo:
The day they got back started a two week off-and-on sick period for ME, which is weird. I am normally not sick . . . a couple colds a year.
Matt may have overreacted when I told him I had a fever:
So since then, I got completely better and then got all congested again. Perhaps it's allergies, which I've never really had a problem with, but it's kind of gross. I'm feeling much better this week.
Bo, getting in touch with his Kentucky roots before we went to a family reunion:
The cousins' kids:
I tried to be a creative mommy and whipped up some fingerpaint. It was somewhat fun.
I think next time painting with a brush might be better.
Gigi had a birthday:
And I kind of want Bo to wear a superhero suit for Halloween. He sure looks good as a strong man with toys stuffed in his shirt.
So, that's been our August!



2 comments:
Love it! What a cute LITTLE BOY you have now. Its crazy how fast they move from baby to little boy! He has quite the expressions and you have some funny shots of him!
The fair sounds fun...can't believe you didn't take pictures or talk to the "famous" couple!
I LOVE the "triplets" picture! Kind of scary huh??
Glad you guys are doing well!
wait, did you MAKE the finger paint? Recipe, please. :) I need some rainy-day/inside activities, and that might me a good (but messy?) one. I saw at Target recently that Crayola has "magic" finger paint...only paints on their special paper - smart! Looks like ya'll (ha!) are settling well into TN. Hope we'll get there...in 2014?
Post a Comment