Tuesday, August 21, 2012

16 months

I don't think I'd taken my big camera out of it's bag since Bo's birthday, certainly not since we moved here.  It felt good to snap snap away yesterday, even if I'm not impressed with my rusty photo skills.  These are Bo at 16 months.  He's growing in front of our eyes and learning so much.  He loves animals and making animal sounds, reading books, and generally being chaotic and destructive, in a little boy way.  He still loves his blankey and paci for sleeping, and while I don't normally love him to walk around with them, I'm kind of glad blankey snuck into these pictures.  It is a big part of Bo's life, after all.  











2 comments:

Jenna said...

love these, and your "rusty" photo skills. Wish mine were more like that. :) Keep on blogging!

Cam and Elisa said...

what a SWEET SWEET boy! I love the one of him and Moose! I can't believe how fast they grow up! Incredible!