Friday, June 8, 2012

live in the moment

For us right now that means we need to act like we live in Long Island and enjoy it!  It's been kind of a crummy week - Matt was back to work after 2 weeks off and in the hospital working long hours.  I forgot what it felt like to be alone with Bo for 12 hours a day.  And my home is in uproar already as we get ready for a garage sale on Saturday and packing, packing, packing.  My dining room is all boxes.  So.  I don't like that. 

The good thing (if I choose to see it that way) is that I can only pack a few hours a day, while Bo is napping.  He is too busy right now for any of that while he's awake.  We've been getting out and enjoying some of the great things about our area.  Some of these pictures are old, from before our trip, and some are recent . . . but they are all sweet moments that will remind us of our time here.  And actually they are all pictures of Bo.  So. There's that. 

Bo at the beach on a 60 degree day, thus the long sleeves!  He had a great time with all those rocks. 

Soon our floors/patio/house will not be so rustic . . . 

Matt's birthday several weeks ago. xo. 

Recently I was at the pond texting Matt pictures of Bo ... 

and these turtles! I was completely enamored with the turtles.  They are so funny.

And then Matt showed up!  It was a nice surprise.  

Bo, Moose and I have spent a lot of time at the pond . . . there is nice grass there and Bo walks so cutely on it. 




And more beach time, on a warmer day when Bo actually got in the water.  Well, he sat by the water's edge and threw rocks into the surf.  He loved it!





No comments: