I'm a little behind on this old blog because of birthday parties and life and impromptu trips across the country. . . but one special thing I want to remember is the visit from the Mulandi family, who came for Bo's birthday weekend. We met Jenna and Dexter in Kenya and they have just moved back to the States for further training for Dexter, who's real name is Allan. Funny story - since he was training to be a dentist and was obviously a science-type guy, his friends called him Dexter because of the cartoon, Dexter's Lab. And it stuck. Anyway, they are just a few hours from us for the time being and we so enjoyed seeing them again, and their sweet son, Kyalo (pronounced Cha-low).
He is so stinking cute.
Man, it was fun to have the boys together. They are only about 2 weeks apart and so cutely at the same stage.
Bath buddies:
They played pretty well together. It was adorable. In fact, I'm going to say that two one-year-olds are a bunch of fun. Mothers of twins - one will be fun. (dev, i'm talking to you)
and he chews on chicken bones. I mean, hilarious.
can we keep you?







2 comments:
too bad you didn't get a pic of them in the crib! Next time! :) Hope you're having a blast in ATL
I loved everything about this post. : )
Post a Comment