Saturday, October 29, 2011

the best of friends

Matt's mom always sings a little song from Fox and the Hound that I think is appropriate for this situation.

When you're the best of friends


Having so much fun together



You're not even aware, 




 you're such a funny pair



You're the best of friends! 



Seriously, these two are so funny.  Bo just lights up when Moose walks in.  I find myself calling Moose off of the couch to come sit in front of Bo so I can get something done.  This works well during dinner preparation because Moose prefers to be in the kitchen at that time anyway, and as long as Bo can get a good view of his furry pal, we're all happy.  The other day Moose ran in from the rain all wild and crazy and Bo started just started laughing at him . . . oh, it was so cute. 

I know this is a bit gross, to let your child chew on your dog's ears, but I was amused at Bo going for the ears and Moose snoring through the whole thing.  


And this was sweet - Moose got a new toy from my parents and kept bringing it over to Bo.  In fact, I found that toy on Bo's play mat twice today!  Moose keeps bringing it to him.  I could cry . . . 


2 comments:

Kara said...

I love seeing your bulldog! I know our Mona (an American bulldog) will love our future children like Moose loves Bo! Too cute!

Cam and Elisa said...

I LOVE all your 'that's gross' comments while videoing the cute interaction between Moose and Bo! They are cute together. I can not even believe Moose was just snoring through those pulls in the first video!