I got a little behind on your blog with the end of school craziness that is my life! But - I sure have enjoyed catching up and seeing pics of Bo! I LOVE these six weeks pics so much. He looks beautiful in brown...in any color, actually! I'm so glad you are having fun with your mom. Love to your sweet little family! :)
3 comments:
definitely looks like his daddy in the second one! :)
WOW he looks like a Yezerski!!! Crazy much so! :)
I got a little behind on your blog with the end of school craziness that is my life! But - I sure have enjoyed catching up and seeing pics of Bo! I LOVE these six weeks pics so much. He looks beautiful in brown...in any color, actually! I'm so glad you are having fun with your mom. Love to your sweet little family! :)
Post a Comment