Here's another of our recent creative endeavors.
My book page wreath:

Once again, this was born of a "Matt is studying and I don't feel like _________" moment. (Doing laundry, cleaning, exercising, cooking, etc.) I saw this on a website and decided to give it a go. I used my $2.99 mini glue-gun, a styrofoam wreath form, and a book we didn't know we had.

The large postcard in the background was a gift from Matt's parents - it's an enlargement of a postcard sent to Matt's great-grandfather. It's very cool.

I think the wreath was a nice addition to our corner. I probably should've hung it up right away instead of letting it sit on the chair for a couple weeks, which might account for some of the wrinkling. But I don't mind its imperfections.
4 comments:
I will be making this as soon as we are in our new place. :) Thanks for the inspiration.
the corner looks complete now. :)
way to go, crafter.
your craftiness never ends. All your corners are so cute! Props to you for another great project! Loved it!
Enjoy the cooler fall weather for me and soak up all the fun fall moments and colors! I have a feeling its gotta be gorgeous up there!
Hope it wasn't a Koran!
Post a Comment