I'm (finally) in the process of compiling a list of those who might like updates . . . if you'd like to get occasional emails, just send me your address to ericacanderson@gmail.com or just reply here!
elisanielle@yahoo.com....I would love updates. I guess you can also do my morrison email! It is gmail as well.....klumpe@mca.org.tw (I think this is what it is)
hey girlie! mom just called to remind me to be praying for you! hope it wasn't a crazy call from aunt deb. anywho.... acarroll@jupiterchristian.org and daveandamyc@yahoo.com ( i don't use the jupiter christian one until school starts.)
so excited for you! you are going to LOVE RVA. i'm a little jealous, is that normal? do you know which grade level you'll teach? love ya girl. amy
8 comments:
Erica, include me please! Email address is chrissie.duncan@gmail.com.
um...duh
I sure HOPE I am on the list!
elisanielle@yahoo.com....I would love updates. I guess you can also do my morrison email! It is gmail as well.....klumpe@mca.org.tw (I think this is what it is)
Hi!! Please include me on the updates.
My email is brittany.slagle@gmail.com
Hey Erica,
Not too long now...
Thanks for putting a list together. Don't forget to include prayer requests ;-)
Remember.. we are their letter :-)
Love ya,
Rob
drkamwesa@taylor.edu
Stay blessed
hey girlie! mom just called to remind me to be praying for you! hope it wasn't a crazy call from aunt deb. anywho.... acarroll@jupiterchristian.org and daveandamyc@yahoo.com ( i don't use the jupiter christian one until school starts.)
so excited for you! you are going to LOVE RVA. i'm a little jealous, is that normal? do you know which grade level you'll teach? love ya girl. amy
Post a Comment