I didn't think I'd see snow this year, but it's snowed twice in Oklahoma since I arrived! It's even snowing right now, a nice wet sticky snow that might last until tomorrow - tend to lose it pretty quickly here. It's so nice to be home, so relaxing, to the point I felt a little restless after about 2 hours of "resting." But I'm enjoying it thoroughly! And I'm hoping to get into the blogging spirit now that I have extra hours in my day. We'll see how that goes.So I was out prancing around before church snapping pictures of the snow. I really do have more sense than this, I was just killing time waiting for the family.

Our snow people used to just get sand blown up on them when they were on our porch in Dubai. I think they like the view from our Oklahoma door a little better.
1 comment:
I have to say that I'm a little jealous...I LOVE snow on Christmas! I'm glad you're enjoying your time at home! If you yell loud enough, you can say hi for me to my family down in Texas. Oh...and I love the shoe print in the snow! :-) I'm sure the shoes are SUPER cute!
Post a Comment